Monday, August 31, 2009

ed hardy t-shirts


I often go to some shopping halls to see around fashion things from hats,cltohes to shoes and enjoy hanging around there and buying some goods.I just like to go shopping,just like millions of billions of girls!What is fashion?Some people think to be fashion should do much work at one's body.Definitely unnecessary!Just a T-shirt and a jeans,can make guys and girls fashionable.The more special and chic a T-shirt's patterns or design has,the more cool the shirt is.When I first saw and knew Ed Hardy from Ed Hardy T-shirts by chance,I was surprised and conquered by its fatanstic designs.Its strong colors and elaborate patterns overmastered me and attracted me very much!I just want to own one T-shirt of Ed Hardy~!And its low price makes my heart beat faster.Look at this light purple Ed Hardy T-shirt I attached with this review.Oriental style mum is very vivid on the shirt because of good technology Ed Hardy uses.The mum in Chinese culture has many meanings.From missing somebody to mourning for dead relatives and friends,mum play a great role in its form.Wanna be an Ed Hardy boy or girl?Just buy one from its T-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment